SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICES
SUITE 100 240 WEST 3RD ST WILLIAMSPORT, PA 17701
MON: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; TUES: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; WED: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM; THUR: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; FRI: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; SAT & SUN: CLOSED
***FROM NORTH OR WEST- TAKE HEPBURN ST EXIT 27B OFF I-180E, KEEP LEFT AT FORK ONTO HEPBURN ST, TURN RT ONTO 3RD ST, OFFICE 1 BLOCK ON LEFT ***FROM EAST- TAKE MARKET ST EXIT 27A OFF I-180W, KEEP RT AT FORK ONTO MARKET ST, TURN LT ONTO 4TH ST, TURN LT ONTO HEPBURN ST, TURN LT ONTO 3RD ST, OFFICE IS 1 BLOCK ON LEFT ***FROM SOUTH- TAKE MARKET ST EXIT OFF US-15N, TURN LT ONTO 4TH ST, TURN LT ONTO HEPBURN ST, TURN LT ONTO 3RD ST, OFFICE IS 1 BLOCK ON LEFT ***METERED PARKING INCLUDING HANDICAPPED PARKING IS AVAILABLE ON 3RD ST ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE FEDERAL BUILDING.
Williamsport PA Social Security office assign Social Security numbers to U.S. Citizens.They also maintains earnings records under workers Social Security numbers and administrates Supplemental Security Income program for the aged, blind and disabled.
Williamsport PA Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Social Security office can sometimes be crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with questions or concerns related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Social Security office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
Locate another Pennsylvania Social Security Office
Tell us Your Experience at your Local Social Security Office in the comments section above.
Your experience will be shared on socialsecurityoffice.us
According to the Social Security administration website, A person with a terminal illness may qualify for disability benefits. The requirements are the same as for a person with a non-terminal illness. Social Security Administration make every effort to identify a case involving a person with a potentially terminal illness as early in the claims process… Continue Reading
State Social Security Office Locations
Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming