MON: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; TUES: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; WED: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM; THUR: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; FRI: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; SAT & SUN: CLOSED
FROM I-15 NORTH: TAKE THE 12TH STREET EXIT AND TURN EAST. TRAVEL APPROX 1 MILE, TURN SOUTH ON WALL AVENUE. GO ABOUT 13 BLOCKS, TURN EAST ON 25TH STREET AND GO 3 MORE BLOCKS. THE FEDERAL BUILDING IS ON THE NORTH SIDE O F THE STREET. FROM I-15 SOUTH: TAKE THE 24TH ST EXIT AND GO EAST APPROX 2 MILES, GO 2 MORE BLOCKS AFTER THE RAMP AND TURN SOUTH ONTO GRANT STREET. THE FEDERAL BLDG IS ON THE NORTH EAST CORNER OF GRANT AND 25TH STREET.
Ogden UT Social Security office assign Social Security numbers to U.S. Citizens.They also maintains earnings records under workers Social Security numbers and administrates Supplemental Security Income program for the aged, blind and disabled. Social Security Answers is here to help. Ask your question
Ogden UT Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Ogden UT Social Security office can sometimes be crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with questions or concerns related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Ogden UT Social Security office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in Ogden UT Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the Ogden UT social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
Locate another UT Social Security Office near Ogden
|Murray UT Social Security Office||Ogden UT Social Security Office||Provo UT Social Security office||Saint George UT Social Security office||Salt Lake City UT Social Security Office|