Washington Social Security Offices
Washington Social Security Offices assign Social Security numbers to U.S. Citizens, maintain earnings records for workers under their Social Security numbers and administrate the Supplemental Security Income program for the aged, blind and disabled. You can visit your local Washington SS office and apply for your monthly retirement, survivor or disability cash benefits for which you qualify. Social Security Answers is here to help. Ask your questionScroll then Click on your office for Phone Contact, Map and More Information
|Bellevue 636 120TH AVE NE BELLEVUE, WA 98005||Bellingham 710 ALABAMA ST BELLINGHAM, WA 98225||Burien 151 SW 156 ST. BURIEN, WA 98166||Centralia 1821 COOKS HILL RD CENTRALIA, WA 98531|
|Everett 3809 BROADWAY EVERETT, WA 98201||Hoquiam 820 SIMPSON AVE HOQUIAM, WA 98550||Kennewick 8131 W KLAMATH CT KENNEWICK, WA 99336||Kent 321 RAMSAY WAY KENT, WA 98032|
|Longview 40 OCEAN BEACH HWY LONGVIEW, WA 98632||Lynnwood 18905 33RD AVE W LYNNWOOD, WA 98036||Mt Vernon 710 E COLLEGE WAY MT VERNON, WA 98273||Olympia 402 YAUGER WAY SW OLYMPIA, WA 98502|
|Port Angeles 138 W FIRST STREET PORT ANGELES, WA 98362||Puyallup 811 SOUTH HILL PARK DR PUYALLUP, WA 98373||Seattle 915 2ND AVE SEATTLE, WA 98174||Silverdale 9594 MICKELBERRY RD SILVERDALE, WA 98383|
|Spokane 714 N IRONBRIDGE WAY SPOKANE, WA 99202||Tacoma 2608 S 47TH ST TACOMA, WA 98409||Vancouver 805 BROADWAY ST VANCOUVER, WA 98660||Walla Walla 880 NE ROSE ST COLLEGE PLACE, WA 99324|
|Wenatchee 301 YAKIMA STREET WENATCHEE, WA 98801||Yakima 801 FRUITVALE BLVD YAKIMA, WA 98902|
Washington Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Washington Social Security office can sometimes be crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with questions or concerns related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Washington Social Security office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in Washington Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the Washington social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
Locate another Social Security Office in a different state.