SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE
710 ALABAMA ST BELLINGHAM, WA 98225
National Toll-Free 1-800-772-1213 TTY 1-800-325-0778
MON: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; TUES: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; WED: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM; THUR: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; FRI: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; SAT & SUN: CLOSED
PLEASE DO NOT DIRECT INDIVIDUALS RESIDING IN CANADA TO THE US CONSULATE. THE CONSULATE IS NOT A FULL SERVICE SSA OFFICE AND WILL SEND THEM HERE. 710 ALABAMA ST – ACROSS FROM TRADER JOES’S ON JAMES STREET. FROM THE NORTH: I-5 EXIT 255, SOUTH ON JAMES ST (RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU) FROM THE SOUTH: I-5 EXIT 254, WEST 3 BLOCKS, NORTH ON JAMES ST
Bellingham WA Social Security office assign Social Security numbers to U.S. Citizens.They also maintains earnings records under workers Social Security numbers and administrates Supplemental Security Income program for the aged, blind and disabled. Social Security Answers is here to help. Ask your question
Bellingham WA Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Bellingham WA Social Security office can sometimes be crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with questions or concerns related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Bellingham WA Social Security office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in Bellingham WA Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the Bellingham WA social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
Locate another Social Security Office near Bellingham WA
Find more Washington Social Security Office Locations near Bellingham WA