SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE
151 SW 156 STREET BURIEN, WA 98166
National Toll-Free 1-800-772-1213 TTY 1-800-325-0778
MON: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; TUES: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; WED: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM; THUR: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; FRI: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; SAT & SUN: CLOSED
4 BLOCKS S. OF BURIEN TRANSIT CENTER. TAKE #136 OR 137 BUS FROM THE BUR IEN TRANSIT CENTER TO THE CORNER OF 156TH AND 1ST AVE SO. THE OFFICE IS LOCATED 1/2 BLOCK OFF 1ST AVE SO. TAKE 518 FWY TO 1ST AVE SO. TURN S (LEFT) AND GO TO 156TH TURN (RIGHT) OFFICE LOCATED ON THE LEFT HANDSIDE OF STREET 2ND AVE SW IS THE CROSS STREET
Burien WA Social Security office assign Social Security numbers to U.S. Citizens.They also maintains earnings records under workers Social Security numbers and administrates Supplemental Security Income program for the aged, blind and disabled. Social Security Answers is here to help. Ask your question
Burien WA Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Burien WA Social Security office can sometimes be crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with questions or concerns related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Burien WA Social Security office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in Burien WA Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the Burien WA social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
Locate another Social Security Office near Burien WA
Find more Washington Social Security Office Locations near Burien WA