Find your local Social Security office. Not a government website

Would like to have a paper check mailed to a new address

Q) I was a resident of Hartford, Ct, ********** street. I had to leave because I was being neglected and abused. I am a dialysis patient. My new address is ***** High Court, Rock Hill, SC 29730, phone # (803) *** ****. I received my check on 2nd or 3rd. I had to close my Bank of America Account. I would like to have a paper check mailed to ****** High Court, Rock Hill, SC 29730. Thank you

A) To change your address with Social Security, please call 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m., Monday through Friday or, contact your local Social Security office. Find your local office

Leave a reply

If you are working can you still collect disability

Q) If you are working can you still collect disability A) “Social Security has special rules called work incentives that allow you to test your ability to work and still receive monthly Social Security disability benefits.” According to Social Security Administration – Social Security pays benefits to people who cannot work because they have a medical condition that… Continue Reading

One Response to If you are working can you still collect disability

  1. I would like to make an appointment to visit your 29 Davenport St Somerville location to get earnings report and to apply for Retirement. I tried online but it will not accept my personal information. I’ve tried many times to connect over the phone with the 1800-772-1213 but it continually disconnects me. Can I visit without an appointment?

Leave a reply

State Social Security Office Locations

Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming