SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE
500 NORTH A STREET RICHMOND, IN 47374
National Toll-Free 1-800-772-1213 TTY 1-800-325-0778
MON: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; TUES: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; WED: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM; THUR: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; FRI: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; SAT & SUN: CLOSED
Richmond IN Social Security office Directions: THE RICHMOND OFFICE IS LOCATED IN DOWNTOWN RICHMOND ON THE CORNER OF NORTH A AND 5TH STREETS (NEAR THE POST OFFICE AND LIBRARY), AT 500 NORTH A STREET. FROM INTERSTATE 70, EXIT US HIGHWAY 27 S, TURN WEST ON NORTH A STREET,THEN TURN NORTH ON 5TH STREET. FROM US HIGHWAY 40,TRAVEL TO DOWNTOWN RICHMOND THEN TURN NORTH ON 5TH STREET.
Richmond IN Social Security office assign Social Security numbers to U.S. Citizens.They also maintains earnings records under workers Social Security numbers and administrates Supplemental Security Income program for the aged, blind and disabled. Social Security Answers is here to help. Ask your question
Richmond IN Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Most Social Security offices can sometimes be crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with questions or concerns related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Social Security office, if you are late you may have to wait a while. The best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security benefits, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in the Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
Locate another Social Security Office near Richmond IN
|Merrillville||Michigan City||Muncie||New Albany||Richmond|
|South Bend||Terre Haute||Valparaiso||Vincennes|
Find more Indiana Social Security Office Locations near Richmond IN