SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE
STE 106 2401 BEL AIR RD BALTIMORE, MD 21213
National Toll-Free 1-800-772-1213 TTY 1-800-325-0778
MON: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; TUES: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; WED: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; THUR: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; FRI: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; SAT & SUN: CLOSED
OFFICE LOCATED ON #15 BUS LINE TAKE 695 TO 95 EXIT ON MORAVIA RD. TAKE MORAVIA RD TO SINCLAIR LA. MAKE A LEFT ON SINCLAIR LANE GO 9 BLOCKS TO BEL AIR RD. MAKE A RIGHT ON BEL AIR RD, THEN ANOTHER RIGHT INTO THE BELAIR-EDISON CROSSING SHOPPING CTR. OFFICE IS NEXT TO WIRELESS WORLD
Baltimore MD Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Most Social Security offices can sometimes be crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with questions or concerns related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Social Security office, if you are late you may have to wait a while. The best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security benefits, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in the Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
Locate another Social Security Office near Baltimore MD
Find more Maryland Social Security Office Locations near Baltimore MD