SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE
SUITE 100 6820 HOSPITAL DR BALTIMORE, MD 21237
National Toll-Free 1-800-772-1213 TTY 1-800-325-0778
MON: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; TUES: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; WED: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; THUR: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; FRI: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; SAT & SUN: CLOSED
695 EAST TAKE THE MD-7 PHILADELPHIA ROAD EXIT, EXIT 34 TOWARD ROSEDALE-K EEP LEFT TO TAKE THE MD-7E RAMP TOWARD WHITE MARSH/CCBC ESSEX-TURN LEFT ONTO MD-7/PHILADELPHIA RD-TURN LEFT ONTO HOSPITAL DRIVE-RIGHT TURN ONTO PARKING LOT AT 6820. OFFICE IS LOCATED IN SUITE 100. ALSO ACCESSIBLE BY MTA BUS ROUTES #4 AND #55.
Baltimore MD 21237 Social Security office assign Social Security numbers to U.S. Citizens.They also maintains earnings records under workers Social Security numbers and administrates Supplemental Security Income program for the aged, blind and disabled. Social Security Answers is here to help. Ask your question
Baltimore MD Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Most Social Security offices can sometimes be crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with questions or concerns related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Social Security office, if you are late you may have to wait a while. The best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security benefits, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in the Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
Locate another Social Security Office near Baltimore MD
Find more Maryland Social Security Office Locations near Baltimore MD