SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE
1392 JOHNNY JOHNSON DR BROOKHAVEN, MS 39601
Local Number 1-877-405-3568 National Toll-Free 1-800-772-1213TTY 1-601-965-4421
MON: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; TUES: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; WED: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; THUR: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; FRI: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; SAT & SUN: CLOSED
FROM INTERSTATE 55, TAKE EXIT 40 IN BROOKHAVEN. GET ONTO BROOKWAY BLVD GOING WEST. JOHNNY JOHNSON DRIVE IS THE ON THE LEFT–ACROSS THE STREET I S HOME DEPOT. THE SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE IS THE SECOND BUILDING ON THE L EFT ON JOHNNY JOHNSON DRIVE (THIS IS A DEAD END STREET).
Brookhaven MS Social Security office assign Social Security numbers to U.S. Citizens.They also maintains earnings records under workers Social Security numbers and administrates Supplemental Security Income program for the aged, blind and disabled. Social Security Answers is here to help. Ask your question.
Brookhaven MS Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Most Social Security offices can sometimes be crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with questions or concerns related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Social Security office, if you are late you may have to wait a while. The best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security benefits, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in the Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
Locate another Social Security Office near Brookhaven MS
|Meridian||Moss Point||Natchez||Olive Branch|
Find more Massachusetts Social Security Office Locations near Brookhaven MS