SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE
6TH FL 79 HUDSON ST HOBOKEN, NJ 07030
National Toll-Free 1-800-772-1213 TTY 1-800-325-0778
MON: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; TUES: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; WED: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM; THUR: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; FRI: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; SAT & SUN: CLOSED
THE OFFICE IS LOCATED ON HUDSON STREET AND HUDSON PLACE; ONE BLOCK WEST OF NJ TRANSIT TRAIN STATION, PATH STATION & BUS TERMINAL; ONSITE PA RKING, INCLUDING SPACES FOR HANDICAPPED INDIVIDUALS IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS LOCATION. PASSENGERS CAN BE DROPPED OFF AT THE MAIN ENTRANCE OF THE BUILDING. THERE IS METERED STREET PARKING AND PARKING GARAGES/LOTS WIT HIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE BUILDING.
Hoboken NJ Social Security office assign Social Security numbers to U.S. Citizens.They also maintains earnings records under workers Social Security numbers and administrates Supplemental Security Income program for the aged, blind and disabled. Social Security Answers is here to help. Ask your question
Hoboken NJ Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Hoboken NJ Social Security office can sometimes be crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with questions or concerns related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Hoboken NJ Social Security office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in Hoboken NJ Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the Hoboken NJ social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
Locate another Social Security Office near Hoboken NJ
|East Orange||Egg Harbor Twp||Elizabeth||Glassboro|
|Jersey City||Montclair||Mt Holly||Neptune|
|New Brunswick||Newark||Parsippany||Trenton Office|
|Rio Grande||Somerville||Toms River|
Find more New Jersey Social Security Office Locations near Hoboken NJ