SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE
HALSTED COMMONS 15-33 HALSTED ST EAST ORANGE, NJ 07018
National Toll-Free 1-800-772-1213TTY1-800-325-0778
MON: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; TUES: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; WED: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM; THUR: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; FRI: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; SAT & SUN: CLOSED
FROM 280E-GET OFF AT EXIT 11E;EXIT SAYS CLINTON/HARRISON STREETS. MAKE A LEFT AT 4TH LIGHT/GO 1 BLOCK VIA OVERPASS ABOVE ROUTE #280. FROM 280W-TAKE CLINTON ST EXIT ONTO FREEWAY DRIVE WEST. GO 4 LIGHTS AND TURN RIGHT ONTO HALSTED ST. PARK IN CHURCH LOT ACROSS FROM HALSTED COMMON.
East Orange NJ Social Security office assign Social Security numbers to U.S. Citizens.They also maintains earnings records under workers Social Security numbers and administrates Supplemental Security Income program for the aged, blind and disabled. Social Security Answers is here to help. Ask your question.
East Orange NJ Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: East Orange NJ Social Security office can sometimes be crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with questions or concerns related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local East Orange NJ Social Security office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in East Orange NJ Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the East Orange NJ social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
My experience at East Orange NJ Social Security Office – Anon: On the phone person was very rude, hung up after waited to speak with the person on telephone for 1 hour plus at least 4-5 times, each time had very poor response, in office people promised something that they failed to follow up, not clear directions & did not provide information even asked several times.
Locate another Social Security Office near East Orange NJ
|East Orange||Egg Harbor Twp||Elizabeth||Glassboro|
|Jersey City||Montclair||Mt Holly||Neptune|
|New Brunswick||Newark||Parsippany||Trenton Office|
|Rio Grande||Somerville||Toms River|
Find more New Jersey Social Security Office Locations near East Orange NJ