SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE
FEDERAL BLDG, STE 101 401 WEST NORTH ST LIMA, OH 45801
Local Number 1-800-223-0288 National Toll-Free 1-800-772-1213 TTY 1-419-227-8262
MON: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; TUES: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; WED: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM; THUR: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; FRI: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; SAT & SUN: CLOSED
ON SR 81 3 BLOCKS WEST OF THE ALLEN COUNTY COURTHOUSE. NORTH STREET IS ALSO STATE ROUTES 81 AND 309 WESTBOUND THROUGH LIMA. SSA IS IN THE FEDERAL BUILDING WHICH IS A 2-STORY BROWN BRICK BUILDING THAT ALSO HOUSES RECRUITING STATIONS FOR THE ARMY, NAVY, AIR FORCE & MAR INES. SSA AND MILITARY RECRUITING SIGNAGE IS POSTED ON THE EXTERIOR OF THE BLDG. SSA’S PHYSICAL ADDRESS IS 401 W NORTH STREET, LIMA OHIO.
Lima OH Social Security office assign Social Security numbers to U.S. Citizens.They also maintains earnings records under workers Social Security numbers and administrates Supplemental Security Income program for the aged, blind and disabled.
Lima Ohio Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Lima Ohio Social Security office can sometimes be crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with questions or concerns related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Lima Ohio Social Security office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in Lima Ohio Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the Lima Ohio social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.