55 W JACKSON ST PAINESVILLE, OH 44077
MON: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; TUES: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; WED: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM; THUR: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; FRI: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; SAT & SUN: CLOSED
FROM ROUTE 2 EXIT RICHMOND ST – GO SOUTH ON RICHMOND TO W JACKSON ST TURN RT ON W JACKSON – THE OFFICE IS THE SECOND BLDG ON THE LEFT – PARKING AND ENTRANCE IS IN THE “REAR” OF THE BUILDING FROM ROUTE 20 TURN NORTH ONTO RICHMOND STREET. GO 1 BLOCK TO W. JACKSON AND TURN LEFT. THE OFFICE IS IN THE SECOND BLDG ON THE LEFT. PARKING AND ENTRANCE IS IN THE “REAR OF THE BUILDING”
Painesville OH Social Security office assign Social Security numbers to U.S. Citizens.They also maintains earnings records under workers Social Security numbers and administrates Supplemental Security Income program for the aged, blind and disabled.
Painesville Ohio Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Painesville Ohio Social Security office can sometimes be crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with questions or concerns related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Painesville Ohio Social Security office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in Painesville Ohio Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the Painesville Ohio social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
My experience at Painesville OH Social Security Office: Your national phone number sucks. 5 minutes to get through all the prompts and still no human to talk to. My local Office made error on last visit and I want to call them to correct the error. Telling me to revisit the office again…..Locate another Ohio Social Security Office