National Toll-Free 1-800-772-1213TTY1-800-325-0778
MON: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; TUES: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; WED: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; THUR: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; FRI: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; SAT & SUN: CLOSED
D57 IS ON ROCKAWAY PKWY BETWEEN AVE M + AVE N IN THE PARKWAY SHOPPING CENTER. TAKE THE L TRAIN TO THE LAST STOP,TRANSFER TO THE 42 BUS TOWARD CANARSIE PIER). NEW SOCIAL SECURITY CARDS REQUIRE AN IN PERSON VISIT TO BROOKLYN SOCIAL SECURITY CARD CTR(782) 154 PIERREPONT ST 6TH FLR BROOKLYN NY 11201 (M-F 7AM-4:00PM) NOTE: REQUESTS FOR REPLACEMENT SSN CARDS NO LONGER REQUIRE AN IN-OFFICE INTERVIEW + CAN BE MAILED TO THE CARD CENTER.
Brooklyn NY 11236 Social Security office assign Social Security numbers to U.S. Citizens.They also maintains earnings records under workers Social Security numbers and administrates Supplemental Security Income program for the aged, blind and disabled. Social Security Answers is here to help. Ask your question
Brooklyn NY Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Most Social Security offices can sometimes be crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with questions or concerns related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Social Security office, if you are late you may have to wait a while. The best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security benefits, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in the Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
Locate another Social Security Office near Brooklyn NY
Find more New York Social Security Office Locations near Brooklyn NY
My experience at Brooklyn NY Social Security Office – Deborah: I ARRIVED to the office at 7:30 am Monday morning AUGUST was let in at 8:30 called promply at 9:05 bearing number A15. this was my second experience at the office so I attempted to tell the agent what i was told to bring. abruptly I was told that i could not be found in the system when did I come what was it for where was I seen……