SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE
3RD FL FEDERAL CENTER 380 WESTMINSTER ST PROVIDENCE, RI 02903
Local Number 1-877-402-0808 National Toll-Free 1-800-772-1213 TTY 1-800-325-0778
MON: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; TUES: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; WED: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM; THUR: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; FRI: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; SAT & SUN: CLOSED
LOCATED DOWNTOWN PROVICENCE IN THE FEDERAL CENTER 2ND BLDG IN FROM THE INTERSECTION OF WESTMINSTER AND EMPIRE STREETS) PUBLIC PAID LOTS ADJACENT TO THE BUILDING PROVIDE DISCOUNTED RATES. PASSENGERS CAN BE DROPPED OFF AT THE MAIN ENTRANCE OF THE BUILDING ***PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO THE FO MAILBOX AT THE TIME OF MAKING AN APPT FOR CUSTOMERS WHO WILL REQUIRE A SIGN LANGUAGE INTERPRETER.***
Providence RI Social Security office assign Social Security numbers to U.S. Citizens.They also maintains earnings records under workers Social Security numbers and administrates Supplemental Security Income program for the aged, blind and disabled. Social Security Answers
Providence RI Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Providence RI Social Security office can sometimes be crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with questions or concerns related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Providence RI Social Security office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in Providence RI Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the Providence RI social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
Locate another Social Security Office near Providence RI
|Newport RI Social Security Office||Pawtucket RI Social Security Office||Providence DE Social Security office||Warwick RI Social Security Office||Woonsocket RI Social Security Office|