SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE
SUITE 101 5520 GATLIN AVE ORLANDO, FL 32812
Local Number 1-866-964-6146 National Toll-Free 1-800-772-1213 TTY 1-800-325-0778
MON: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; TUES: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; WED: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM; THUR: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; FRI: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; SAT & SUN: CLOSED
Social Security office Orlando FL Directions: SOUTH ON SEMORAN BLVD (SR 436) TOWARDS THE ORLANDO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (OIA), MAKE A RIGHT TURN ON GATLIN AVE. NORTH AWAY FROM OIA,MAKE A LEFT TURN ON GATLIN. THE BUILDING IS ON THE LEFT SIDE. SEMINOLE, OSCEOLA AND ORANGE COUNTY RESIDENTS APPLYING FOR SOCIAL SECURITY CARDS ARE REQUIRED TO VISIT THE ORLANDO SOCIAL SECURITY CARD CENTER LOCATED NEXT DOOR TO THE ORLANDO FIELD OFFICE.
Orlando FL Social Security office assign Social Security numbers to U.S. Citizens.They also maintains earnings records under workers Social Security numbers and administrates Supplemental Security Income program for the aged, blind and disabled. Social Security Answers is here to help. Ask your question.
Orlando FL Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Orlando FL Social Security office can sometimes be crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with questions or concerns related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Orlando FL Social Security office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in Orlando FL Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the Orlando FL social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
Locate another Social Security Office near Orlando FL
Find more Florida Social Security Office Locations near Orlando FL