SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE
1645 N CONGRESS AVE WEST PALM BEACH, FL 33409
National Toll-Free 1-800-772-1213 TTY 1-800-325-0778
Social Security office West Palm Beach FL Office Hours: MON: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; TUES: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; WED: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM; THUR: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; FRI: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; SAT & SUN: CLOSED
Social Security office West Palm Beach FL Directions: TAKE I-95 TO OKEECHOBEE BLVD., HEAD WEST. TURN LEFT ON CONGRESS AVE. GO SOUTH FOR A HALF MILE. THE OFFICE IS LOCATED ON THE RIGHT NEXT TO THE CHEVRON GAS STATION.
West Palm Beach FL Social Security office assign Social Security numbers to U.S. Citizens.They also maintains earnings records under workers Social Security numbers and administrates Supplemental Security Income program for the aged, blind and disabled. Got A Social Security Question?
West Palm Beach FL Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: West Palm Beach FL Social Security office can sometimes be crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with questions or concerns related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local West Palm Beach FL Social Security office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in West Palm Beach FL Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the West Palm Beach FL social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
Locate another Social Security Office near West Palm Beach FL
Find more Florida Social Security Office Locations near West Palm Beach FL