SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE
4020 DURAND AVE RACINE, WI 53405
Local Number 1-866-270-8629 National Toll-Free 1-800-772-1213 TTY 1-262-554-4097
MON: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; TUES: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; WED: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM; THUR: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; FRI: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; SAT & SUN: CLOSED
LOCATED ON WISCONSIN 11 (DURAND AVE) 6 BLOCKS EAST OF REGENCY MALL
RACINE WI Social Security office assign Social Security numbers to U.S. Citizens.They also maintains earnings records under workers Social Security numbers and administrates Supplemental Security Income program for the aged, blind and disabled. Social Security Answers is here to help. Ask your question.
RACINE WI Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Most Social Security offices can sometimes be crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with questions or concerns related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Social Security office, if you are late you may have to wait a while. The best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security benefits, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in the Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
My experience at Racine WI Social Security Office – Elisa: I was utterly disgusted with the treatment I recieved in the Racine Office! The gentleman at the front desk was rude and scolded me like a child! I’ve never been so degraded in my life! The outdated touchscreen that was in the office was not taking my social security number and we walked in at 2:45 pm…..
Locate another Social Security Office near RACINE WI
Find more Wisconsin Social Security Office Locations near RACINE WI