Oklahoma Social Security offices assign Social Security numbers to U.S. Citizens, maintain earnings records for workers under their Social Security numbers and administrate the Supplemental Security Income program for the aged, blind and disabled. You can visit your local North Dakota SS office and apply for your monthly retirement, survivor or disability cash benefits for which you qualify. Social Security Answers is here to help. Ask your question.Scroll then Click on your office for Phone Contact, Map and More Information
|Ada 921 LONNIE ABBOTT BLVD ADA, OK 74820||Ardmore 321 S HOLIDAY DRIVE ARDMORE, OK 73401||Bartlesville 900 LEISURE LN BARTLESVILLE, OK 74006||Chickasha 506 W UTAH AVE CHICKASHA, OK 73018|
|Clinton 410 OPAL AVE CLINTON, OK 73601||Durant 121 S 12TH AVE DURANT, OK 74701||Enid 2202 N VAN BUREN ST ENID, OK 73703||Hugo 2400 E JACKSON HUGO, OK 74743|
|Lawton 1610 SW LEE BLVD LAWTON, OK 73501||Mcalester 902 S GEORGE NIGH MCALESTER, OK 74501||Miami 2108 DENVER HARNER DR MIAMI, OK 74354||Moore 200 NE 27 MOORE, OK 73160|
|Muskogee 2401 W. SHAWNEE ST MUSKOGEE, OK 74401||Oklahoma City 2615 VILLA PROM OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73107||Okmulgee 308 CREEK PLACE OKMULGEE, OK 74447||Poteau 1306 TARBY RD POTEAU, OK 74953|
|Shawnee 909 E FEDERAL ST SHAWNEE, OK 74804||Stillwater 518 E LAKEVIEW RD STILLWATER, OK 74075||Tulsa 4750 S GARNETT RD TULSA, OK 74146|
Oklahoma Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Oklahoma Social Security office can sometimes be crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with questions or concerns related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Oklahoma Social Security office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in Oklahoma Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the Oklahoma social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
Locate another Social Security Office in a different state.