SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE 611 W 6TH STREET LOS ANGELES, CA
SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE
|Social Security Office Directions From Down Town Los Angeles
Head northwest on W 1st St toward S Spring St
Turn left onto S Hope St
Continue onto S Flower St
Slight left to stay on S Flower St
Turn left onto W 6th St
Destination will be on the left
Los Angeles CA Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Los Angeles CA Social Security office is usually very crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with questions or concerns related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Los Angeles CA Social Security office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in Los Angeles CA Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the Los Angeles CA social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
Locate another Social Security Office near Los Angeles CA
Find more California Social Security Office Locations near Los Angeles CA