SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE
STE 1000 825 RIVERSIDE PARKWAY WEST SACRAMENTO, CA 95605
Local Number 1-866-726-8136 National Toll-Free 1-800-772-1213 TTY 1-800-325-0778
MON: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; TUES: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; WED: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM; THUR: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; FRI: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; SAT & SUN: CLOSED
Social Security office West Sacramento CA Directions: FROM 80W/80E, TAKE REED AVE EXIT, TURN WEST ON REED WHICH CHANGES NAMES TO RIVERSIDE PARKWAY; OFFICE IS ON LEFT WHERE EMBARCADERO MEETS RIVERSID E PARKWAY. FROM I-5N/I-5S, TAKE 80W AND FOLLOW ABOVE DIRECTIONS. — FOR NEW OR REPLACEMENT SOCIAL SECURITY CARDS, SACRAMENTO COUNTY RESIDENTS MUST VISIT THE SACRAMENTO CARD CENTER AT 8581 FOLSOM BLVD, SUITE B, SACRAMENTO CA. HOURS M-F 9:00-3:30. ALL OTHER BUSINESS CAN BE HANDLED AT THE WEST SACRAMENTO OFFICE.
West Sacramento CA Social Security office assign Social Security numbers to U.S. Citizens.They also maintains earnings records under workers Social Security numbers and administrates Supplemental Security Income program for the aged, blind and disabled. Social Security Answers is here to help. Ask your question. Someone has the answer.
West Sacramento CA Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: West Sacramento CA Social Security office is usually very crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with questions or concerns related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local West Sacramento CA Social Security office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in West Sacramento CA Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the West Sacramento CA social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
Locate another Social Security Office near West Sacramento CA
Find more California Social Security Office Locations near West Sacramento CA